Our 39th week was rather short but we did have a great Sunday and Monday! Sunday we woke up and had a quick breakfast before heading over to our usual Sunday football spot, Buffalo Wild Wings. Our neighbors joined us for the Bears game and we had some spicy food :) and watched a not so great game. After heading home I went on a cleaning spree, I had no idea what got in to me... now I think it was a last minute binge nesting episode! We went to bed that night and I had a horrible time sleeping but managed to get an ok night's sleep, I woke up in the morning feeling a little off but thought it was maybe because we had gotten up earlier than normal for Danny to get to a work meeting. I will have to save the rest for the next post :)
| Right before we left for the hospital! |
"Baby's brain is still developing rapidly, and her skin has taken on a paler shade thanks to a thicker layer of fat around the blood vessels. (Don't worry; she'll change color again soon after birth.) She's now able to flex her limbs, and her nails might extend past his fingertips."
How far along? 39 weeks and 2 days (since that was all I made it to).
Maternity clothes? Still living in sweats and the swelling is starting to get worse so I don't see that changing.
Stretch marks? No new "marks" here.
Sleep? My mind just keep racing about what things will be like when she is here and what is left to do before she comes so with that and the aches sleep isn't coming very frequently now.
Best moment this week? The best moment this week has yet to come...
Food cravings: I think I stuck to drink cravings because it was just hot cocoa and cherry coke icee's.
Movement? Movements have slowed a little bit, she's still stretching after any of the contractions.
What I miss? I am missing being comfortable, the swelling and aches are coming in force.
What I'm looking forward to: I am so looking forward to a life as a family, seeing my husband as a Daddy and starting a very different life from our current!
Milestones: There really aren't a lot more milestones until the due date.







No comments:
Post a Comment