We had a lovely dinner with Alex and Diana on Sunday at the Melting Pot, we went for a 1920's murder mystery dinner. We had a great time and decided we are for sure doing it next year! After that it has been a lot of relaxing, cleaning the house, finishing things up around the house and getting very excited about Braelyn's shower this weekend! I am sure there will be lots of pictures for that so I will try to make that its own post, I also promise to do a nursery post as soon as we have a few more things done in there.
Baby is measuring at the size of a (fatter) Squash this week!
"Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a couple months away now!) much easier."
| 32 weeks at The Melting Pot |
How far along? 32 weeks and 6 days.
Maternity clothes? Now I am starting to pick up nursing and hospital clothes.
Stretch marks? Well we have crossed over to the inevitable, unfortunately I have two on each side by my hips (which are killing me). Stocking up on bio oil and cocoa butter lotion but I think I lost this battle.
Sleep? Still moving in the direction of some long nights but I am getting some rest.
Best moment this week? She has been pushing body parts against my tummy and seems to REALLY be growing, I think her knee (or tush) is getting much bigger ;) I love knowing she is growing big and strong!
Food cravings: I think I am a lost cause here, I do still really like sweets but they make my tummy hurt so I don't eat many.
Movement? Her kicks, pokes and jabs have turned into full rolls and shifts. We are adjusting to this routine but my tummy is hard almost all the time now from her pushing.
What I miss? Still missing the comforts that once were, last night we went on a walk and I tried to put a bulky coat on.. it zipped but sure was snug and uncomfortable.
What I'm looking forward to: The countdown is on, 8 more weekends (give or take) without our little girl. Every day gets more exciting and Danny says the cutest things, my favorite is when he woke me up with, she will be here NEXT month! His big smiles and constant support make me look forward to seeing him be the best Daddy to our little girl!!
Milestones: The next milestone I am looking forward to is 37 (FULL TERM) weeks, I can't believe that is only 4 weeks away!







No comments:
Post a Comment